Open Gym sessions are located at the West Allis-West Milwaukee Recreation & Community Services Center at 2450 S. 68th Street.
Would you like to receive updates about the Open Gym schedule? Click below to sign up to receive email notifications.
Calendar & Category Legend:
- WAWM RCS Department Open Gym
YOUTH (Ages 18 & Under): $2 Residents Only
ADULTS (Ages 19-59): $5 Resident/$8 Non-Resident
SENIORS (60+): $2 Resident/$4 Non-Resident
POLICE, FIRE & MILITARY (Current & Former): $1 Resident/$1 Non-Resident
*Punch cards are available for purchase Monday-Thursday between 8am-5pm and Friday between 8am-4pm. Punch card purchases can be made with credit/debit card.
**All punch cards purchased prior to January 3, 2023 will still be honored.
- Open Gym attire and clean tennis shoes are required.
- Participants must provide valid identification (driver's license, school ID, passport, etc.)
- Participants may be asked to leave, without refund, if they display inappropriate behavior.
- Participants must bring own volleyballs.
- Pickleball and Badminton equipment will be provided.
- Open Basketball for age groups 6-10 yrs, 11-14 yrs, & High School students are reserved for RESIDENTS ONLY. We reserve the right to turn away participants who are not residents. Sign in sheet will require name, address, guardian name and phone number. If participant attends a West Allis-West Milwaukee School, school ID can be shown as proof. If guardian drop off or participant has driver's license, address must reflect a West Allis-West Milwaukee address.
- Participants must bring own basketballs.