Get Ready, Get Set, GO!
Did you know the NEW Recreation and Community Services Center has an indoor walking track?! Whether it's too hot, too cold, or too dark outside, the indoor track will be a great place to get your steps in no matter what it's like outside! Get a walk in before you head to work, stop by during the day, or take an evening walk. With our flexible and extended hours, you'll be able to find the right time to visit and get a great walking workout or run in.
There are many perks of walking at the Recreation Center:
- Controlled Temperature - No need to guess what clothes to wear
- Smooth Walking Surface - Great for those who have achy knees or backs
- Convenient Hours - Perfect for every person's needs
- A Safe Place to Get Your Steps In - No need to focus on anything, but having a GREAT TIME! Walk with friends, or alone!
New additions added to the Walking Track!
- Stationary Bicycle
- Hand Weights
- TRX Band
- Ages 5-14 with Adult, Seniors 60+ & Military: $2
- Ages 15-59: $3
- Non-Residents: $6
30 Visit Pass
- Ages 5-14 with Adult, Seniors 60+ & Military: $40
- Ages 15-59: $60
- Non-Residents: $120
- Ages 5-14 with Adult, Seniors 60+ & Military: $125
- Ages 15-59: $150
- Non-Residents: $300
Walking Track Rules:
- Each walker must check-in.
- Clean, dry shoes only.
- No food or beverages on track.
- WAWM RCS Department issued strollers only.
- Walking direction indicated daily.
The WAWM RCS Department is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Please keep valuables at home.