Before & After School Care
A simple gesture can brighten someone's day. Giving a shout-out is a great way to recognize Action staff for their work, talent, and kindness.
Action Programs will return with the 2023-2024 School Year. AM Action and Action 330 Programs are held at all elementary schools.
Registration will open for the 2023-2024 Action Programs beginning Monday, July 17th at 8am.
- Program capacity maximums are based on availability of staff and space.
- Failure to meet payment deadlines will result in your child being unenrolled from the program.
- Late payments (after the listed payment due dates) will result in a one day waiting period for your child to attend the program again.
- Once a quarter begins, no refunds will be given.
- It is recommended that you pay for quarters prior to the due date as programs typically fill.
- Action programs are open to all school district residents including those students who attend a parochial school, private school, home school or public school outside of the district.
- Please see the Parent Handbook found online for any questions regarding policy and procedures.
- Look for an email from CampDoc with a link to your account to fill out emergency contact information. Forms MUST be completed before the start of the program. If you are a returning Action program participant, please be sure to verify the information on your CampDoc account is up to date and to check for new information for the new school year.
- Site Locations & Phone Numbers - Phones are only active during Action hours. Please feel free to leave a message and staff will return your call at their earliest convenience.
Why Are We Using CampDoc? It is always the effort of the WAWM RCS Department to improve the quality of our programming we provide to our families. This school year we have made the decision to work with a company called CampDoc. CampDoc is the leading electronic health record system for camps, designed by camp doctors, nurses, and directors. Their secure, easy-to-use web-based solution helps programs manage health forms, medication/allergies and health logging.