Before & After School Care
Registration is now open for the 2021-2022 school year Action Programs. Deadline to register is Wednesday, August 25th at 5pm to start September 1st or until maximum enrollment is reached. Beginning August 26th, there will be a one day processing period from the date you register until the date your child can begin attending the program.
- There are limited spaces available and enrollment is on a first come first serve basis. Your spot is not reserved until payment is processed. Online registrations are HIGHLY recommended due to the large volume of phone calls during this time.
- Deadline: To start September 1st - Wednesday, August 25th by 5pm or until maximum enrollment is reached.
- We will continue to monitor and adjust program structure due to federal, state and local guidelines as it pertains to COVID-19.
- Be sure to check your email that you provided at the time of enrollment, to receive important information and to fill out emergency contact forms online MUST BE completed prior to child attending.
- Site locations & phone numbers - Phones are only active during Action hours. Please feel free to leave a message and staff will return your call at their earliest convenience.
Why Are We Using CampDoc? It is always the effort of the WAWM RCS Department to improve the quality of our programming we provide to our families. This school year we have made the decision to work with a company called CampDoc. CampDoc is the leading electronic health record system for camps, designed by camp doctors, nurses, and directors. Their secure, easy-to-use web-based solution helps programs manage health forms, medication/allergies and health logging.